Sunday, November 7, 2010

new cool cars : Chrome Bugatti

That's What I Call Shiny: A Chrome Bugatti

chrome-b-1.jpg

We've seen chromed cars in the past, but quite frankly (can I call you Frankly?), those just weren't as shiny as this Bugatti Veyron. Maybe they went for the economy chrome job, but whatever the case, they lacked the mirror-like sheen of this summabitch. I mean, you could snort drugs off the hood of this thing. You know, or a CD case. But if you are doing your drugs off the back of a cracked CD case, chances are you probably don't have the money to be doing drugs. And your connection probably sucks. I guess what I'm getting at is this: you're snorting laxatives.

Hit the jump for four more of the shiny-shiny.

chrome-b-2.jpg

chrome-b-3.jpg

chrome-b-4.jpg

chrome-b-5.jpg

Chrome Bugatti Veyron

No comments:

Post a Comment